Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back in Tahoe again

It has been awhile since I have posted mostly due to my preoccupation with an incredible Jackson vacation. It was a long drive back, but split between two days made it a lot more bearable. Unfortunately madman Marty had a harsh ending to the trip as we found out that he had multiple compression fractures in vertebrae in his back. Hoping he recovers fully and gets back out there shredding soon. In more positive news, I brought a ton of Jackson Hole-esque blower pow back to Tahoe with me (you can all thank me later) and Alpine was super fun yesterday. This was one hell of a welcome back from Mother Nature. It was really great to get back out with the usual Alpine crew for some incredible slackcountry runs. Here's a quick edit of some footage from yesterday at Alpine. 



I pulled a bonehead move and forgot my camera in Reno, so I will have to wait to get it back before I can make a comprehensive Jackson post. I will have some more video up soon, but all the pictures from the trip will come later. Here are a few shots from my phone in the meantime:

Pre-Jackson Costco trip: Beer, lunch meat, bagels/bread, avocados, and 8 lbs of bacon. And it wasn't enough bacon ...
Awesome cologne dispenser in random truck stop bathroom
Red Rock Brewery in Salt Lake
Snow sculptures in downtown Jackson square
'Billy's after effect: can't stand up, but you're HAPPY' ... Billy's burgers in Jackson
Apparently if you pull up bumping 'California Love' to the Jackson Hole parking lot, this is the result when you return to your car after skiing. We all found it absolutely hilarious...Some Cali fags shredded Jackson so much harder than you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment